The general public forum

Moderator: Officer

Holy paladin Istarian app

Postby Istari » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:29 pm

Personal Info

1. Name: Justinas
2. Age: 28
3. Location: Lithuania
4. What kind of work/studies do you do?: I am working with live sport statistics

Basic character info

1. Your character's armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... ian/simple
2. Your warcraftlogs reports: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 551/latest
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 531/latest
3. Your raiding UI (video or screenshot) this is optional but appreciated to give us an idea of how you play: nothing fancy, got used to standart blizzard ui. I do have most standart addons like weak auras, dbm, exorsus, aa etc.

Guild and raiding history

1. What is your raiding history?: not very long one. basically on blizz servers, I started in Soo, played for like 6 monthes, quited till wod. and been playing for 14 monthes now (with 2 month break but was still logging in). In highmaul during progress we got just 1/7M, Brf 7/10M, hff before semi retirement we got to 5/13M, in last couple monthes I got to 8/13M
2. What is your guild history and what is your reason for leaving previous guilds? (lack of progression, loot system, clash of opinions etc):
1) in Pandaria I was in guild Geckos/Money for Nothing. All was good, not too serious guild but people just quited (like many usually do) until Wod, so did I.
2) When I came back in Wod, basically was looking for guild and some friends from Geckos invited me to another guild Revelations of war. It was ok, liked it there. We were on chamber of aspects. But couldnt get any raiders to join so we moved to ravencrest. sadly, in one month rl decided he cannot raid anymore and basically guild fell apart. I used this time to take a break from raiding for those mentioned 2 monthes
3) When I came back, I have been searching new home since. Had a brief stints in couple guilds but never found those guilds suiting me. Why? Because honestly I take raiding seriously, if I come to raid, I bring 100% performance every time. I like raiding and I expect others to like it as well. I like when raid starts on time, not with constant 30-40min delay etc
3. Do you play any alts and if so what classes/specs? If so, what is your raiding experience with your alts? Not really, got 700ilvl prot war on another realm but havent played it since early brf
4. Why do you want to join Aurum and what goals do you have as a raider? I want to join Aurum because I do want to raid at high level and STILL get to progress some bosses. My current goals a) to progress hff and have fun. b) find new home for Legion
5. What do you think you can bring to Aurum and what do you expect of us as a guild? I can bring really good performance, good attendence (close to 100%, with slight exceptions me being late like 15min couple times a month for wednesday raids). What I do expect from guild? I expect close to 100% raids happening, I really value efficiency. So if raids usually starts 20:30, people don't go afk constantly, progress is done in efficient and constructive manner, that is really nice. HOWEVER, I do understand that there might be various issues. That is no problem. It becomes a problem only when it becomes a trend (30-40min delays, people not comming back from 5min breaks for 20min, not having food,runes, flasks constantly and delaying raid etc).
6. How did you hear of Aurum? MMO champion, word of mouth, wow-europe forums etc: mostly MMO champion. I was looking for guild that starts raids 20:30, raids like 9h+ per week and has like 6-10/13 progress. Found none. Increased range/reduced requirements and found this one :)
7. Do you know anyone in Aurum that can vouch for you? nope

Misc

1. Your battle.tag: Choron #2291
2. Do you have an authenticator linked to your account?: no, never had problems with acc. why u ask? some secret hacking plan haha? :D
3. Any additional info you feel we should know?:
Istari
Recruit

Return to General Public Forum